7405, Shadow Bend Drive, Melody Hills, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, 76137, United States of America
SOLD! $149,990 - Single Family
- Ideal Investment Strategy: Resale
- Potential ARV: $210,000-$225,000
- Estimated Rehab: $15,000-$25,000
- Comparable Rent: $1,800
- Construction: CBS
- Occupancy: Call your Agent
- Comp 1: 3725 Greenstone Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76137 - 3/2 w/1327sqft SOLD $215k (Clean/2-Car Garage/No Pool) 55 days on market sold above asking!
- Comp 2: 7456 Deer Park Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76137 - 3/2 w/1262sqft PENDING $210k (Clean/2-Car Garage/No Pool) 25 days on market.
- Comp 3: 7409 Farm Field Ct, Fort Worth, TX 76137 - 3/2 w/1104sqft SOLD $187k (Clean/Dated/No Pool) 55 days on market.
- Rehab Description: For a flip, optional updates to kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, and fixtures are recommended to maximize resale value. A new A/C unit must be installed. Interior paint and exterior maintenance should finish the job.
- Features: This brick home with pool in Fort Worth has options for you! Clean it up and list it quick or dive into some updates to maximize resale value. Option to convert garage back to potentially increase resale value. Property features ample living space, a bonus room, and did we mention the pool? Don't miss this opportunity for your next project!
- Important Details: Vacant at Closing! - Tax Value $174,410
- Hard Money: Pre-Approved by OPS Loans for up to 65% LTV – See OPS Loans Tab