5373 Pine Tree Dr, Delray Beach, FL 33484
SOLD! $319,990 - Single Family
- Ideal Investment Strategy: Resale
- Potential ARV: $445,000/$450,000
- Estimated Rehab: $35,000/$40,000
- Comparable Rent: $3,500
- Construction: CBS
- Occupancy: Call your Agent
- Comp 1: 5041 Woodland Dr (3/2, 1462 sq ft) -- ACTIVE @ $479,900 (Completely remodeled)
- Comp 2: 5397 Grande Palm (3/2, 1464 sq ft) -- SOLD August 2022 @ $469,000 (Updated) Sold in 17 days!
- Comp 3: 5136 Beechwood Rd (3/2, 1968 sq ft) -- SOLD 4/22 @ $440,000 (Totally outdated)
- Comp 4: 5318 Sunrise Boulevard (3/2, 1590 sq ft) -- SOLD 6/22 @ $385,000 (FRAME, Totally outdated)
- Rehab Description: This is an easy rehab. For a flip, repaint throughout, update the electrical box, replace the floors, remodel the kitchen, remodel the bathrooms, and deep clean. On the exterior, repaint and pressure wash the driveway.
- Features: Delray Beach home for sale! This 3/2 CBS home is located in a great area nearby to many golf communities while featuring a well kept condition that's prime for a cosmetic facelift. Water heater is new, roof is in great shape, and the home sits on a 10,852 sq ft lot that presents awesome curb appeal! Within a quick drive to Atlantic Avenue, I-95, and Downtown Delray Beach!
- Important Details: 30 day post occ w/ $10k holdback
- Hard Money: Pre-Approved by OPS Loans for up to 65% LTV – See OPS Loans Tab