460, Pinellas Way South, Pasadena Bear Creek Estates, Pasadena, Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida, 33707, United States of America
SOLD! $214,990 - Single Family
- Ideal Investment Strategy: Rental/Resale
- Potential ARV: $365,000-$385,000
- Estimated Rehab: $$45,000-$60,000
- Comparable Rent: $2000
- Construction: CBS
- Occupancy: Call your Agent
- Comp 1: 620 LA PLAZA AVE S, ST PETERSBURG, FL 33707- 2/2/1192 sq ft SOLD $346k SEPT 2020 (2 car garage, updated, only 3 DOM)
- Comp 2: 831 DATE PALM AVE S, ST PETERSBURG, FL 33707- 3/82/1888 sq ft SOLD $370k AUG 2020 (outdated only 11 DOM)
- Comp 3: 6671 POINSETTIA AVE S, ST PETERSBURG, FL 33707- 3/2/1314 sq ft PENDING @ 374.9k (no garage or patios, fully updated)
- Rehab Description: For a flip, updating the kitchen, flooring and new appliances is needed. Updating the bathrooms and converting the master half bath into a full bath is recommended to boost resale value. Converting part of the Den into a 3rd bedroom is highly recommended to complete the 3/2 layout. Fresh interior paint, new fixtures and interior doors is needed. Servicing and or updating the electrical panel, water heater and HVAC system may be needed. Optionally, updating the windows, drywalling the garage and utility room will improve the appeal of the home .Fresh exterior paint, repairing carport beams that show sing of settlement cracks and landscaping will transform the home.
- Features: A rare find and great flip opportunity in the progressive Pasadena on the gulf Subdivision of South St Pete! This property features a good roof, replaced in 2012 with permits, good HVAC system and a huge 2 car 672 sq ft garage. Additionally, a den with valuated ceilings, true master suite with a walk in closet and large screen in patio deck out back. With homes flying off the shelves in this highly desirable area, this is a no brainer deal yielding a huge profit!
- Important Details: Buyer must assume a 30 day post closing occupancy with $10,000 escrow holdback.
- Hard Money: Pre-Approved by OPS Loans for up to 65% LTV – See OPS Loans Tab