4281 NW 41st St #314 Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319
SOLD! $59,990 - Condo
- Ideal Investment Strategy: Resale/Rental
- Potential ARV: $100,000/$105,000
- Estimated Rehab: $15,000/$20,000
- Comparable Rent: $1,200
- Construction: CBS
- Occupancy: Call your Agent
- Comp 1: 4140 NW 44th Ave Unit#203 (2/2, 1056 sq ft) -- SOLD May 2022 @ $155,000 (Clean)
- Comp 2: 4211 NW 41st St Unit#408 (2/2, 1056 sq ft) -- SOLD June 2022 @ $150,000 (Clean)
- Comp 3: 3990 NW 42nd Ave Unit#209 (1/1.5, 866 sq ft) -- SOLD June 2022 @ $88,000 (Totally outdated, needed a full rehab)
- Rental Comp 1: 4191 NW 41st St # 418 (2/2, 1056 sq ft) -- RENTED @ $1,700.00/mo (Clean)
- Rehab Description: This is an easy rehab. Repaint throughout, replace the floors, remodel the kitchen, remodel the bathrooms, and deep clean. No exterior work is required.
- Features: SUPER CHEAP Flip in Lauderdale Lakes! This condo needs a very straight forward rehab to get it market ready and is in a community that boasts 25 sales in the last 90 days, and only ONE ACTIVE property in the entire building! Location is up and coming, situated within minutes of FL-Turnpike, 441 and Commercial BLVD!
- Important Details: Vacant at closing! - 55+ Community (No LLC Purchases) - HOA doesn't allow leasing, but investors are renting properties in the building up to $1,700/mo for 2/2 units - HOA Approval required and Fee is $330.00/mo
- Hard Money: Pre-Approved by OPS Loans for up to 65% LTV – See OPS Loans Tab