4275, Southeast 58th Place, Montague, Marion County, Florida, 34480, United States of America
SOLD! $144,990 - Single Family
- Ideal Investment Strategy: Resale/Rental
- Potential ARV: $240,000-$250,000
- Estimated Rehab: $35,000-$45,000
- Comparable Rent: $2000
- Construction: CBS
- Occupancy: Call your Agent
- Comp 1: 6200 SE 41st Ct, Ocala, FL 34480- 3/2 2100 sq ft sold $270k (Frame , 1989 year build, semi updated)
- Comp 2: 5450 SE 42nd Ct, Ocala, FL 34480 - 4/2 1966 sq ft pool sold $237k (well kept, outdated)
- Comp 3: 4315 SE 54th St, Ocala, FL 34480 - 3/2 1822 sq ft 1990 build sold 230k (semi-updated, no pool)
- Rehab Description: For a flip, the pool may need to be resurfaced and the deck pressure washed or painted. Updating the kitchen, flooring and bathrooms is recommended to boost resale value. New appliances, servicing AC, water heater and electrical panels or updating is needed. Fresh interior and exterior paint with new fixtures and some landscaping will transform the home.
- Features: An investor dream flip for a 3 bed 2 bath concrete block home with a pool located in a sought of neighborhood of Ocala FL! This property features a newer roof replaced in 2018 with permits, nearly 2000 living square feet, a large den, a 2 car garage, screened in beautiful pool and sits on a .31 acre lot! As one of the larger homes in the area and no comparable active nearby, this is a homerun deal yielding a fat profit!
- Important Details: Buyer agrees to a 30 day post closing occupancy with a $10,000 escrow holdback.
- Hard Money: Pre-Approved by OPS Loans for up to 65% LTV – See OPS Loans Tab