325, Ichabod Avenue South, Lehigh Acres, Lee County, Florida, 33973, United States of America
SOLD! $184,990 - Duplex
- Ideal Investment Strategy: Rental/Resale
- Potential ARV: $225,000-$235,000
- Estimated Rehab: $8,000-$15,000
- Comparable Rent: $2300
- Construction: FRAME
- Occupancy: Call your Agent
- Comp 1: 224 Ichabod AVE, Lehigh Acres, FL 33973- 6/4 Duplex 2352 sq ft SOLD $200k DEC 2019 (Frame, outdated)
- Comp 2: 724/726 Hightower AVE, Lehigh Acres, FL 33973- 6/4/2218 sq ft DUPLEX sold $237k SEPT 2020 (CBS, rented for $2200/mo outdated)
- Comp 3: 324/326 HIGHTOWER AVE, Lehigh Acres, FL 33973- 6/4/1800 sq ft DUPLEX SOLD $241k OCT 2020 (Corner lot, CBS, outdated, rented for $1000/unit)
- Rehab Description: To maximize rents, a fresh coat of interior and exterior paint is needed. New flooring is recommended and a deep cleaning. Servicing water heaters, HVAC systems is recommended to ensure usefulness. Vacant unit has a mold smell and may need some minor remediation. Optionally for a flip, updating kitchen cabinets and bathrooms is recommended but not needed for market rents in the area.
- Features: An amazing cash cow, 2004 build duplex located in South Lehigh acres with a newer roof replaced in 2018! This property features two large units currently consisting of 2 beds plus a den and 2 baths each with a combined living area over 2100 sq ft. Electrical, plumbing and ACs all in working order. With some minor TLC, you can maximize rents and yield a healthy rental return with plenty of equity for a refinance or resale play!
- Important Details: Buyer must assume current tenant. Lease ends Feb 2021. Paying $975/mo.
- Hard Money: Pre-Approved by OPS Loans for up to 65% LTV – See OPS Loans Tab