2640, Southwest 12th Terrace, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida, 33315, United States of America
SOLD! $189,990 - Single Family
- Ideal Investment Strategy: Rental/Resale
- Potential ARV: $325,000-$340,000
- Estimated Rehab: $60,000-$70,000
- Comparable Rent: $2,350
- Construction: CBS
- Occupancy: Call your Agent
- Comp 1: 826 SW 26th Ct Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315 - 3/1 w/1152sqft SOLD $325k (Updates) 19 days on market.
- Comp 2: 1470 SW 28th St Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315 - 3/2 w/1488sqft SOLD $319k (Clean/Partially Dated/1-car garage) 26 days on market.
- Comp 3: 2610 SW 13th Avenue Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315 - 3/1 w/990sqft PENDING $268k (Updated) 42 days on market.
- Rehab Description: For a flip, this property requires a full rehab. There is a second bathroom framed out with toilet and shower function of which is unknown. Bedrooms also appear to require partitioning and/or closets.
- Features: Large block home in desirable Edgewood neighborhood of Fort Lauderdale. This property features ample interior space, a Florida room, and large back yard. Great opportunity to make this home new and hit a high retail number in an area with limited inventory!
- Important Details: 30 day post-closing occupancy w/ escrow holdback.
- Hard Money: Pre-Approved by OPS Loans for up to 65% LTV – See OPS Loans Tab