1505, Delaware Avenue, Malabar, Brevard County, Florida, 32950, United States of America
SOLD! $224,990 - Single Family
- Ideal Investment Strategy: Resale
- Potential ARV: $355,00-$375,000
- Estimated Rehab: $45,000-$60,000
- Comparable Rent: $2,200
- Construction: CBS
- Occupancy: Call your Agent
- Comp 1: 3830 Laurens Ave, Malabar, FL 32950 - 3/2 w/1979sqft SOLD $370k (Clean/Partial Updates)
- Comp 2: 4005 Reynolds Rd, Malabar, FL 32950 - 3/2 w/1681sqft SOLD $351k (Clean/Dated)
- Comp 3: 3930 Corey Rd, Malabar, FL 32950 - 3/3 w/1744sqft SOLD $340k (Updated/1-Car Garage)
- Rehab Description: For a flip, this property requires a full rehab. Update the kitchen, bathrooms, and flooring. Install new roof, A/C, appliances, and fixtures. Interior and exterior paint must be applied. Finish the job with driveway improvements and landscaping to boost curb appeal.
- Features: Tremendous flip potential in desirable Malabar equestrian community! This large block home sits on 1.5 acres featuring open interior areas, den, covered patio, and 2-car garage. Little to no inventory in the area, don't miss this opportunity to get this home retail ready!
- Important Details: Vacant at Closing! - Tax Value $237,270
- Hard Money: Pre-Approved by OPS Loans for up to 65% LTV – See OPS Loans Tab