14730 SW 104th Court, Miami FL 33176
SOLD! $299,990 - Single Family
- Ideal Investment Strategy: Resale
- Potential ARV: $430,000/$440,000
- Estimated Rehab: $45,000/$50,000
- Comparable Rent: $3,000
- Construction: CBS
- Occupancy: Call your Agent
- Comp 1: 14265 SW 105th Ct (3/2, 1200 sq ft) -- PENDING @ $435,000 (Needs a full rehab, totally outdated) Went under contract in 8 days!
- Comp 2: 14260 Monroe St (3/1, 960 sq ft) -- PENDING @ $430,000 (Updated/Clean) Went under contract in 4 days!
- Comp 3: 15025 Harrison St (3/1, 1100 sq ft) -- SOLD July 2022 @ $420,000 (Completely remodeled) Sold $20,000 over asking in 8 days!
- Comp 4: 14791 Pierce St (3/1, 1075 sq ft) -- SOLD June 2022 @ $395,000 (Totally outdated) Sold in $30,000 over asking in 1 day!
- Rehab Description: This is a full rehab. For a flip, replace the roof, install a central A/C, and update the electrical system. On the interior, repaint throughout, replace the floors, remodel the kitchen, remodel the bathroom, and deep clean. On the exterior, repaint, install minor landscaping, and replace the driveway.
- Features: Highly profitable Miami deal for sale in Richmond Heights! This 3 bedroom CBS home comes to you VACANT AT CLOSING! A straight forward rehab in a very in-demand neighborhood where homes often fly off the shelf in less than 20 days! Conveniently located minutes away from US-1, FL Turnpike, and Palmetto Golf Course!
- Important Details: Vacant at Closing! - Buyer must sign a Hold Harmless and assume an expired permit from 1992
- Hard Money: Pre-Approved by OPS Loans for up to 65% LTV – See OPS Loans Tab