144, M L King Avenue, Lincolnville, St. Augustine, St. Johns County, Florida, 32084, (Historic District) United States of America
SOLD! $129,990 - Single Family
- Ideal Investment Strategy: Rental/Resale
- Potential ARV: $310,000 - $330,000
- Estimated Rehab: $100,000 - $110,000
- Comparable Rent: $1,600
- Construction: Frame
- Occupancy: Call your Agent
- Comp 1: 100 Lincoln St, Saint Augustine, FL 32084 2/1, 816 sqft., 1900 build Sold $325k 6/15/20 (now pending for $360k)
- Comp 2: 142 Blanco St, Saint Augustine, FL 32084 2/1, 768 sqft., 1956 build Sold $322k 7/1/20
- Rehab Description: To unlock full potential this property needs one bedroom added. New roof should be installed, New flooring throughout. The kitchen should be updated. HVAC system installed. The bathroom also needs to be updated. The front steps also need to be updated.
- Features: This amazing investment is located in the sought after historic district of St. Augustine. This bungalow currently sits as a 1/1, once a full rehab and an extra bedroom is added this property will have no shortage of offers.
- Hard Money: Pre-Approved by OPS Loans for up to 65% LTV – See OPS Loans Tab