144 6th St, Naples, FL 34113
SOLD! $164,990 - Single Family
- Ideal Investment Strategy: Resale
- Potential ARV: $285,000-$305,000
- Estimated Rehab: $50,000-$60,000
- Comparable Rent: $2200
- Construction: CBS
- Occupancy: Call your Agent
- Comp 1: 265 Porter ST, Naples, FL 34113- 3/2/1498 sq ft SOLD $280k NOV 2019 (1989 build outdated)
- Comp 2: 160 4th ST, Naples, FL 34113- 3/2/1472 sq ft SOLD $334k JULY 2020 (Frame home with pool and a large 5 car garage)
- Comp 3: 213 Benson ST, Naples, FL 34113- 3/2/1500 sq ft SOLD $295k DEC 2019 (2019 build frame home)
- Comp 4: 135 7th ST, Naples, FL 34113- 3/2, 1323 SF SOLD $218K JULY 2020 (outdated with new roof)
- Rehab Description: For a flip this home needs a full rehab. The roof needs to be replaced. The kitchen, bathrooms and flooring need updates. New fixtures, doors and windows will transform the home. Servicing electrical and water heater or updating is needed. Fresh interior and exterior paint with landscaping will boost curb appeal making the home retail ready!
- Features: A perfect flip opportunity for a concrete block 3 bed 2 bath home with 1 car garage in Sought out Naples FL! Property features over 1400 living square feet, an updated HVAC system and a Den that can be converted into a 4th bedroom! With little to no actives in the whole neighborhood, this is no brainer highly profitable deal!
- Important Details: Buyer to assume 14 day post closing occupancy with a $10,000 escrow holdback. Closing is 11/18/2020.
- Hard Money: Pre-Approved by OPS Loans for up to 65% LTV – See OPS Loans Tab