118, Orange Avenue, Rockledge, Brevard County, Florida, 32955, United States of America
SOLD! $144,990 - Single Family
- Ideal Investment Strategy: Rental/Resale
- Potential ARV: $240,000-$260,000
- Estimated Rehab: $30,000-$45,000
- Comparable Rent: $1,600
- Construction: CBS
- Occupancy: Call your Agent
- Comp 1: 27 Vermont Ave, Rockledge, FL 32955 - 3/2 w/1398sqft SOLD $245k (Dated/Clean)
- Comp 2: 41 N Fernwood Dr, Rockledge, FL 32955 - 2/1 w/1448sqft SOLD $229k (Partial Updates)
- Comp 3: 22 S Palmway Ave, Rockledge, FL 32955 - 2/1 w/900sqft SOLD $185k (Clean)
- Rehab Description: To maximize resale value, the kitchen, bathrooms, and flooring should be updated. New roof and A/C are recommended. Install new appliances and fixtures. Converting bonus room to garage is optional. Apply interior and exterior paint as well as landscaping to boost curb appeal.
- Features: Desirable Rockledge property ready to be polished! This concrete block home features ample living space, a large bonus room that could be converted to garage, and plenty of yard space. With the right rehab this property would be dripping curb appeal!
- Important Details: ***Buyer agrees to assume property with current occupants and a possible eviction.***
- Hard Money: Pre-Approved by OPS Loans for up to 65% LTV – See OPS Loans Tab