1015, 13th Street East, Manatee, Bradenton, Manatee County, Florida, 34208, United States of America
SOLD! $104,990 - Single Family
- Ideal Investment Strategy: Rental/Resale
- Potential ARV: $190,000-$199,000
- Estimated Rehab: $38,000-$45,000
- Comparable Rent: $1300
- Construction: CBS
- Occupancy: Call your Agent
- Comp 1: 1420 15TH ST E, BRADENTON, FL 34208- 3/1/1078 sq ft SOLD $191k FHA SEPT 2020 (only 7 DOM, rental condition)
- Comp 2: 1014 15TH ST E, BRADENTON, FL 34208- 3/2/1190 sq ft SOLD $150k CASH JULY 2020 (Outdated, Investors purchase)
- Comp 3: 1118 7TH AVE E, BRADENTON, FL 34208- 3/2/1194 sq ft SOLD $197k FHA AUG 2020 (2/1 with 924 sq ft on tax roll, Updated only 33 DOM)
- Comp 4: 1421 10TH AVE E, BRADENTON, FL 34208- 4/1.5/2036 sq ft SOLD $208.5k CASH FEB 2020 (Outdated cash sale)
- Rehab Description: For a flip, this home needs a full remodel. Replacing the roof, adding central Ac is needed. Updating the kitchen, bathroom, flooring and new appliances will transform the home. New fixtures, doors, fresh interior paint will complete the main rehab. Servicing electrical panel and water heater or updating is needed. Exterior paint, pressure washing driveway and some landscaping will boost curb appeal making this home retail ready.
- Features: A gem of a flip for a CBS home that sits on a huge double corner lot in East Bradenton. This property features over 1000 living square feet, a utility/laundry room, private chain link fence around the entire property and a .38 acre lot. With no inventory nearby, this a homerun deal!
- Important Details: Buyer must agree to a Post closing Occupancy till December 1st , 2020 with a $5000 escrow holdback.
- Hard Money: Pre-Approved by OPS Loans for up to 65% LTV – See OPS Loans Tab